Customize your own tour! Our professional guide is sure to make it an experience that you will never forget, whether it’s one day or two weeks.
The Highlander Experience
- Private Tour 1-6 people | Suitable from +5 years old
Scotland Highlands Tour!
Come with us as we travel through the gorgeous Glencoe Valley and listen to legendary Scottish tales. An experience packed with history and beauty, this tour is perfect for those travelers who are short on time and want to see as much of Scotland as you can.
- Luss – A traditional Scottish village positioned on the banks of Loch Lomond
- The Rannoch Moor – Enjoy the breathtaking views of this untouched wilderness.
- Glencoe – Listen to the tragic tales that surround Scotland’s most famous landscape.
- Castle Stalker – One of the most beautiful castles in Scotland
- Kilchurn Castle – Once the seat of the mighty Campbell clan of Glenorchy
- Departs from your accommodation at 9 a.m.
- Returns at 7 p.m. approximately
- Bring waterproof clothing and walking shoes
- Transportation and air conditioning as standard
- The stories and services of an English-speaking driver-guide
- Estimated cash needed for lunch and visitor attractions would be £20
- Tour exclusions – Entry fees to visitor attractions
- We leave your accommodation and drive towards the stunning Trossach National Park, where we stop at the historic village called Luss. Gaze over the shimmering Loch Lomond, which is Scotland’s largest freshwater loch, and enjoy the views of our most southerly Munroe, Ben Lomond.
- Cross over the ancient national fault line and travel into the highlands, where the landscapes change dramatically. This is where we first catch a glimpse of the Rannoch Moor, which is covered in heather, lochans, and peat bogs. You also enjoy stunning views of the Black Mount and the Buachaille Etive Mor.
- We then head through Scotland’s most famous valley, Glencoe. Feel history come alive when we tell the tales of the massacre of the Macdonald clan, which took place in 1692. This is where we stop for our lunch at the award-winning Clachaig Inn.
- After lunch, we then travel south towards the shores of Loch Linnhe and enjoy the views of the impregnable Castle Stalker. This was once the historic home of the Lord of Lorn, John Stewart. Passing by glens and lochs, we soon approach our second castle of the day, Kilchurn castle, which sits on the banks of Loch Awe. This was once home to the mighty clan Campbell of Glenorchy.
- We then drive you back towards your accommodation, making a quick refreshment stop at the picturesque harbor town of Inveraray, famous for the 18th-century castle and home of the Duke of Argyll, chief of the Campbell clan.