The Isle of Skye offers some of the most magical landscapes in Scotland and is a photographer’s paradise.
The Kelpies, Stirling Castle And Loch Lomond Experience
- Private Tour 1-6 people | Suitable from +5 years old
Enjoy an epic adventure and discover the ancient Scottish history!
- Departs from your accommodation at 9am or 8am from Edinburgh.
- Return at 6pm approximately.
- Important information – Bring waterproof clothing and walking shoes.
- Transportation & air conditioning as standard.
- The stories and services of an English-speaking driver-guide.
- Tour exclusions – Entry fees to visitor attractions.
- Estimated cash needed for lunch and visitor attractions would be £40.
- The Kelpies – A work of Art that stands at 100ft tall designed by Andy Scott.
- Stirling Castle – Stirling Castle, one of Scotland’s greatest stone castles.
- The Trossach National Park – Discover the highlands in miniature.
- Loch Lomond – Visit the town of Luss and walk along the Lochside beaches and charming highland streets.
- Your guide will pick you up from your accommodation and drive north towards our first visitor attraction of the day, ‘The Kelpies’. These are the tallest pair of equine sculptures in the world and reflect the mythological transforming beasts that possessed the strength and endurance of 10 horses. Andrew Scott that designed the monuments followed the history of the heavy horse of industry and economy, pulling the wagons and ploughs, barges and coal ships that shaped the structural layout of the local area. We will take a short walk through the park and enjoy the beauty of the Kelpies up close.
- Stirling Castle is our next stop and one of Scotland’s most historic sites, which was home to the Stewart kings and queens throughout the centuries. Highlights include the Great Hall, Chapel Royal, Castle Exhibition, Regimental Museum, Great Kitchens, Tapestry Studio and the Queens Palace. Your guide will be happy to guide you through the castle so that you make the most of your visit.
- We will then set off and travel through the stunning Trossach National Park where we will stop at the historical village called Luss. Gaze over the shimmering Loch Lomond, which is Scotland’s largest fresh water loch, and enjoy the views of our most southerly Munroe, Ben Lomond.
- We will see you soon!