This 2-day tour is an experience filled with history and beauty, ideal for those travelers who are short on time and want to see as much of Scotland as they can.
One Day Outlander Tour From Glasgow
- Private Tour 1-6 people | Suitable from +5 years old
Full-Day Outlander Tour of Scotland!
This tour is a must for every fan of the hit TV show Outlander and is a bucket list-moment to get to visit the sets of your favourite show. Relive the books, walk in the footsteps of Jamie and Claire, and explore ancient castles and little villages that have not changed since the 16th century.
- Duncarron Medieval Village , The Duncarron Fort in Carron Valley was a set location for the latest series of Outlander. Enjoy your visit and learn how they turned this medieval village into Fort Ticonderoga.
- Culross , This charming little village was used for the fictional village Cranesmuir.
- Midhope castle, the site for Lallybroch
- Blackness Castle, used for the garrison, Fort William.
- Departs from your accommodation at 9am
- Return at 6pm approximately
- Important information – Bring waterproof clothing and walking shoes
- Transportation and air conditioning as standard
- The stories and services of an English-speaking driver-guide
- Tour exclusions – Entry fees to visitor attractions
- Estimated cash needed for lunch and visitor attractions would be £30
A visit to the Duncarron Fort in Carron Valley was a set location for the latest series of Outlander. Enjoy your visit and learn how they turned this medieval village into Fort Ticonderoga.
We will take the short drive to Blackness Castle that was used for Fort William. This is the location where our hero Jamie was brutally flogged by the sinister Jack Randell. Scale the castle walls of the ‘ship that never sailed’, and enjoy the sweeping views of the Firth of Forth.
Midhope castle is an essential for every Outlander fan as it was the site for Jamie’s home Lallybroch. Walk around the courtyard and remember some of the most iconic scenes from Outlander.
We will soon arrive at the beautiful village of Culross which was the perfect setting for the fictional village of Cranesmuir in Outlander. Explore the cobbled stone streets, which was home to Geillis Duncan and her ill-fated husband, Arthur.
We will then drive you back to your accommodation.
If we can assist you with finding accommodation, please give us a call under +44 (0) 7446228213