Customize your own tour! Our professional guide is sure to make it an experience that you will never forget, whether it’s one day or two weeks.
The Glencoe Photography Experience
- Private Tour 1-6 people | Suitable from +5 years old
Enjoy Fabulous Photo Opportunities in Glencoe!
Capture the mighty Falls of Falloch and the still waters of the Rannoch Moor and gaze in wonderment at the mystical Glencoe Valley. We then sample fresh local cuisine at an award-winning highland restaurant. After our meal, we journey towards the historic castles of Stalker and Kilchurn for that ultimate photography experience.
- The mighty Falls of Falloch
- The still waters of the Rannoch Moor
- Stunning views of the Buachaille Etive Mor
- The Glencoe Valley
- Stunning lochside views of Castle Stalker and Kilchurn Castle
- Departs from your accommodation at 9 a.m.
- Returns at 7 p.m. approximately
- Bring waterproof clothing and walking shoes.
- Tripods and kneeling mats can be provided free of charge.
- Client must provide their own camera.
- Transportation and air conditioning as standard
- The stories and tuition services of an English-speaking driver-guide
- Tour exclusions – lunch stop
- Estimated cash needed for lunch and visitor attractions would be £20.
- Your guide picks you up from your accommodation and drives towards the stunning Trossachs National Park where we stop at the mighty falls of Falloch for that perfect picture opportunity. This is where we cross over the ancient national fault line and travel into the Highlands, where the landscapes change dramatically. Capture some beautiful images of the Rannoch Moor, which is covered in heather, lochans, and peat bogs. You also enjoy stunning views of the Black Mount and the Buachaille Etive Mor.
- We then head through Scotland’s most famous valley, Glencoe. This is where we enjoy taking stunning panoramas of this unique looking landscape. Feel history come alive when we tell the tales of the massacre of the Macdonald clan, which took place in 1692. This is where we stop for our lunch stop at the award-winning Clachaig Inn.
- After lunch, we then travel south towards the shores of Loch Linnhe and enjoy the picture-perfect views of the impregnable Castle Stalker. This was once the historic home of the Lord of Lorn, John Stewart.
- Passing by the great glens and lochs, we soon approach our second castle of the day, Kilchurn Castle, which sits on the banks of Loch Awe. This was once home to the mighty clan Campbell of Glenorchy and the best way to finish our photography experience before we return you and your friends to your accommodation.